City of Meriden
Follow Us on TwitterFind Us on Facebook
Home  |  About  |  Site Map  |  Contact

Transfer Station

Can residents collect chips and shredded mulch for personal use?”

Chips - Yes Shredded mulch - No

How is residency determined?”

To use the Transfer Station, you must have a valid Connecticut driver's license with a Meriden address or a CT DMV Change of Address label.

Can I bring a U-Haul to the Transfer Station?”

Call 203-630-4018

Why canít I dispose of waste oil?”

Waste oil is accepted on Household Hazardous Waste days - - and at private facilities, including TRADEBE, Gracey Avenue in Meriden.

Is recycling collection being considered at the transfer station? ”

Not at this time. All residents are required by state law to recycle, and haulers provide recycling services.

» Ask A Question