Director of Constituent Services
- Assists the City Council and the Mayor in responding to citizen inquiries and complaints.
- Assists citizens in resolving problems with public agencies.
- Provides information on governmental resources and programs.
- Investigates facts, records, laws, policies and procedures.
- Liaison between municipal elected officials and the public.
- Performs routine tasks for the Mayor and represents the Mayor in dealings with employees, businesses, civic organizations and the public.
- Attends meetings of the City Council, municipal boards and commissions, other government agencies and committees as assigned.
- Performs extensive research and analysis, gathers statistical and other data and prepares written reports for the City Council and Mayor.